Assistant Maitre d’hôtel
APPLY NOW (You will be directed to email your CV to our Seabourn Recruiters.)
Assistant Maitre d’hôtel supervises all food and beverage service functions in the Veranda Café/Restaurant and Room Service as assigned by the Maitre D’. They are also responsible for the supervision, training and evaluation of Waiters and Utilities.
Assistant Maitre d’hôtel is responsible for:
- All dining venue set ups (main restaurant, restaurant @ 2, Veranda café, Sky and Night grill, Deck and Beach BBQ, Flambé and dessert on deck).
- All opening and closing of all dining outlet.
- The proper execution of the dining services in all dining outlet
- The supervision of all dining room brigades during service.
- The maintenance up to USPH regulations of all dining outlet and pantries (R/S and Coffee station)
- Keeping the level of food and beverage knowledge of the restaurant brigade regarding all dishes served onboard to its maximum.
- Training the brigade to the Seabourn service hospitality standards.
- Controlling the breakage.
- Monitoring the stock and the cleanliness of the chemical locker.
- Ordering the provisions necessary for the room service and veranda café buffet, as well as its control.
- Administrating the overtime within the brigades and within the budget.
- The Proper set up and execution of all food service during Cocktail Parties (Captain Welcome and Farewell party, Club member Party, sail away party, Club cocktail hour, Epicurean tables, Private party).