Chef de Cuisine
APPLY NOW (You will be directed to email your CV to our Seabourn Recruiters.)
The Chef de Cuisine manages the Veranda Café and Restaurant 2. They also manage food preparation to ensure that the cruise line’s high culinary standard of cuisine is maintained within the budgetary limitation established as company policy.
The Chef de Cuisine is also responsible for:
- The Veranda Café and Restaurant 2 food operation,
- Assisting to strive food cost targets and savings for the entire operation as determined by the company’s budget.
- Assisting to maintain the company standards for food service and to achieve the yearly goal for the galley scores in the guest comment cards.
- Assisting that all standard operation procedures are in place, adhered to and being followed throughout the ship.
- Ensuring that all pertinent Environmental Compliance Plan (ECP) and Safety Management System (SMS) and Public Health (US/UKPH) standards are being upheld.
- Evaluating assigned galley staff as per Seabourn personnel policy.
- Being actively involved in yield and portion control in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
- Controling that the company’s food program and Veranda and Restaurant 2 menu cycles are in place and followed according operating procedures and policies.