Chef de Partie
APPLY NOW (You will be directed to email your CV to our Seabourn Recruiters.)
Chef de Partie performs basic working functions within galleys and presentation/set-up of buffets as well as maintaining the line’s high culinary standard.
They are responsible for:
- Ensuring that each DCDP and Commis understands his/her portion of the menu, including the recipes and presentation, which are required.
- Active participation on food preparation and presentation.
- Maintaining USPH/UKPH standard, which includes follow up of proper food handling, storage, cleaning and personal hygiene procedures.
- Reporting defective galley equipment to ensure that food production and food service is not interrupted.
- Following proper utilisation procedures of food leftovers and recycles them in the best possible and safest way.
- Maintaining timely preparation, final cooking and garnishing of menu items, including buffet preparation.
- Setting-up of breakfast, luncheon, and dinner service lines and to ensure that menu items are re-supplied as necessary.
- Ensuring that waste control, low grocery breakage and garbage separation is followed.
They will ensure that that all pertinent Environmental Compliance Plan (ECP), Safety Management System (SMS) and Public Health (US/UKPH) standards are being upheld as well as ensure that yield and portion control measurements are followed as per company standards.