APPLY NOW (You will be directed to email your CV to our Seabourn Recruiters.)
The Executive Housekeeper's overall responsibility is for the cleanliness, maintenance and guest service in all guest suites as well as the cleanliness of public areas and crew areas. They are also responsible for the smooth operation of the ship laundry and linen room operation.
The Executive Housekeeper is also responsible for:
- Ensuring suites are ready to receive passengers prior to the start of each embarkation.
- Ensuring that daily inspection of guest suites and public spaces are carried out.
- Ensuring the company’s high standards of cleanliness and passenger service are maintained throughout the vessel.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the crew areas, including stairs, corridors, bulkheads and ceiling.
- Ensuring that IOL is updated daily.
- Distribution and proper storage of guest luggage and off loading at the end of the cruise.
- Ensuring that all staff is fully trained to ensure a high quality of guest services. To include operational procedures (SOP), general ship and up to date voyage / cruise information.
- Supervision of Laundry Operation to ensure that that all laundry activities are carried out efficiently and in accordance with company standard.
- Maintaining current inventories of all items required for the proper fulfilment of assigned duties within the Housekeeping department.
- Ensuring that all requisitions are closely monitored and waste is minimized.
- Ordering replenishment stock of all items used in Housekeeping department.
- Ensuring monthly ship’s inventory of all uniforms, linen, and amenities are carried out.
- Preparing the vacation plan for the entire HK department in cooperation with the Crew Purser.
- Communicating all special requests respectively with the HK department.
- Organising the daily meeting within the HK department.
- Maintaining clear communication with all other onboard departments to ensure a smooth operation.
- Ensuring crew cabin inspections are completed weekly and any defects reported.
- Create Ship Inspection Report once a month from inspection with Senior Officers.
- Becoming familiar with the Carnival Corporate Environmental Compliance Plan (ECP), as it applies to the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Ensuring that all logs for Environment , Safety and U.S.P.H. are being kept updated
- Ensuring Housekeeping Pantries are kept to U.S.P.H. standard.