APPLY NOW (You will be directed to email your CV to our Seabourn Recruiters.)
The Stewardess' overall job is to service all suites and adjoining areas as allocated. They must maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness, cooperation and guest liaison within the hotel department.
The Stewardess is also responsible for:
- Familiarizing the guests with all features of the suites upon embarkation.
- Linen/towel change as per company standard every second day/daily.
- Suites cleaning (Bedroom/Bathroom/French Balcony) and corridors.
- Day cleaning and turn down service of 10 suites. Allocated scheduled extra duties and control and safeguard of all stocks used.
- Room service trays pick up for morning service.
- All suite service to be delivered to company standard.
- Pick up and delivery of laundry/dry cleaning for the suites.
- Replenishing the fruit basket daily as well as stocking the in suite fridges.